Use our templates or just download and print, posters, flyers, sponsor forms and pledge sheets.
For questions about fundraising, volunteering, sponsors or vendors, please contact the Scleroderma Foundation of Southern California office at 424 227-6475 email@example.com
Like us on Facebook to receive updates about events.
• Make a List of everyone you know: friends, family, doctors, restaurants you frequent, hair dresser, nail salon, plumber, employer, colleagues, everyone!
• Draft a letter with a compelling story about why you are involved in scleroderma and why you are walking and raising money for this cause. Let folks know how they can help - by joining you at the walk and/or donating.
• Create your own Personal Fundraising page using the information from your compelling story (include your web address in your email/letter)
• Send your Letter by email and snail mail to everyone you identified above (include a self-addressed envelope to make things easy). Collect funds and get folks to register as early as possible.
• Post the link of your personal fundraising page on Facebook and ask folks to donate or join you.
• A few weeks before the event, send a reminder email (some people just forget and appreciate the reminder).
• Thank everyone who responds.